Cultural Explorations Fall Break
Come join the University Scholars Program for our Annual Fall Break Trip to New York City! One of our most popular USP activities, this trip includes:
- Four nights hotel accommodations at the Courtyard Midtown East.
- Round trip motorcoach transportation.
- Three Broadway shows that change each year. This year’s shows include Wicked, The Play That Goes Wrong, and Doll’s House pt. II.
- Admissions to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Top of the Rock and the new 9/11 Memorial.
- A ride on the Staten Island Ferry and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Walking tours of Chinatown, Little Italy, Greenwich Village, Tribeca, SoHo, Midtown, and Central Park.
The cost for this year’s trip is $675 and includes everything listed above.
Questions? Contact Ken Johnson, USP Assistant Director, email@example.com