Each Scholars Forum event is coded in Wolfware (Moodle) to track attendance. Each event you attend is represented by a unique letter that is posted to your grade book once attendance has been recorded. Below are the instructions for tracking your attendance with the Forum Code List and the Gradebook.
1. Go to https://wolfware.ncsu.edu and log in with your Unity ID and password.
2. In your list of courses, click “Humanities and Social Sciences Scholars Forum”.
3. Then, click on the link, listed under the heading “Attendance”, for the “Forum Code List”. This document shows the complete list of Scholars Forum events and their representative code.
4. On the main Moodle page, now click on “Grades” listed in the left-hand column of the screen. This will open a page with a list of the events you have attended, by week. The letters posted to each week represent the events you attended in that week. Please refer back to the Forum Code List document to determine which events those are.
NOTE: Events are usually added to the Grade Book within 7 days of the date of the event.
5. Compare the codes listed for you in the Moodle Grades section with the list of events and codes in the Forum Code List to determine how many events you have attended.
For further, detailed instructions, please watch this short video that illustrates the process.
If you find that you are missing grades for events you attended, please complete this short Google form with details about the event in question. We will respond within 48 business hours. If you have further questions about missing attendance, contact your University Scholars Program advisor.